NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Hey guys, this is my first post here. This is great news. I can't believe some people wouldn't be totally jazzed about this news. Newman has been a very good CB for us for several years. Heck, for a couple of years, he was arguably the best CB in football along with Champ Bailey. And he has been hurt here and there the last few years, but he's hardly missed any time in the big picture. Anyway, this defense is much, much better with Newman on the field than with him off of it. Great news.

Sweet mother of God....

X Dawg

Practice Squad
Reaction score
With Book of Romo , EmmtnBoy , DBair, we should change the name to Cowboys CupCake Chat ...

C

Cr122

Hey guys, this is my first post here. This is great news. I can't believe some people wouldn't be totally jazzed about this news. Newman has been a very good CB for us for several years. Heck, for a couple of years, he was arguably the best CB in football along with Champ Bailey. And he has been hurt here and there the last few years, but he's hardly missed any time in the big picture. Anyway, this defense is much, much better with Newman on the field than with him off of it. Great news.

Thanks for joining, if you do a search we have a member's lounge for introductions.

Just an FYI. As far as Newman, our secondary could use him back. It's about time.

Reaction score
I can't say anything.

While there was no one in that draft that I absolutely loved in that draft, when we got on the clock I was kinda hoping Byron Leftwhich was going to be the guy.

I lol'd at Cincy for taking Palmer over Lefty.

:errr

C

Cr122

I can't say anything.

While there was no one in that draft that I absolutely loved in that draft, when we got on the clock I was kinda hoping Byron Leftwhich was going to be the guy.

Wasn't Terrell Suggs available too?

C

Cr122

He was just way too old for a top 5 pick.

Great college CB that John Wayne would have slotted in the 20-25 range of the first round due to advanced age.

Wtf is with the John Wayne bullshit in every thread? We don't give a shit about the old bastard.

Plymkr

Reaction score
I can't say anything.

Why? I would take Palmer over Leftwich any day of the week. Leftwich was less than impressive.
Wtf is with the John Wayne bullshit in every thread? We don't give a shit about the old bastard.

That is unAmerican, shoot yourself now. lol

It is pretty ****** though, mentioning the man in every damn post.

So, yaya, Newman is back. Secondary could use him.

Here's to him actually getting through a whole game. Course, he could come too early from an injury as he did a few years back and get completely smoked, I wanna say it was the Redskins, but, not sure.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Newman is far from elite. But I'll take a gimped up Newman back on the field if it means less playing time for Ball.

Reaction score
As long as he keeps Ball of the field, fuck ya!

Newman use to be one og my favorite cowboys. Dependability isn't there hard to root for him.

Reaction score
As long as he keeps Ball of the field, fuck ya!

Newman use to be one og my favorite cowboys. Dependability isn't there hard to root for him.

What's with so much hate on Ball after two solid performances to start the season? Damn you guys sure hold a grudge.

I actually doubt Ball will see less playing time with Newman back. He was playing the slot position against the Niners, which is the toughest to defend, so its obvious they have some confidence in him. I'd expect to see McCann and Walker take a bigger hit in playing time than Ball right now.

Top Bottom