Status
Not open for further replies.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We should have a separate thread for Trumps stop the steal court case discussions

That way it won’t muddy up this thread going forward

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
We should have a separate thread for Trumps stop the steal court case discussions

That way it won’t muddy up this thread going forward
It's all relevant to the presidential election and those never end. The feeble court cases were part of it.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's all relevant to the presidential election and those never end. The feeble court cases were part of it.

I suppose you are right

Plus what’s a few more “this case or that case has been rejected by this or that court” or “this case or that case has failed due to lack of evidence” posts

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I suppose you are right

Plus what’s a few more “this case or that case has been rejected by this or that court” or “this case or that case has failed due to lack of evidence” posts
The efforts were so feeble they certainly don't deserve their own thread lol.

But I can remove SOME clutter, by making your request and replies to it into its own thread in the feedback forum!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well that just effectively killed any possible conversation about the topic

No one looks at this area of the website, especially for something political

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If the lawsuits get some play in the 5500-post POTUS election thread that's cool. If not, it would be fitting. Would hate to see us put more effort into the lawsuits than Trump's team itself did.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This thread should at the very least be in the political section. Not the DCU news and announcements section

Makes no sense Dooms

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This thread is you asking should we have a separate thread for the lawsuits and me answering. That's feedback. It's not a thread for discussing the lawsuits. There's a thread for that. The Never Ending POTUS Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom