Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So I get an e-mail that tells me DCU is now under new management and ownership. Which is it? Is it a new owner that will also serve as a manager? Is it a new owner that has hired someone else to run the sight so he's separate and distinct from the new management? Has he changed Mods?

And does anyone find it strange that we get an e-mail from the new owner and he didn't even have the courtesy to sign the damn thing so we all know who sent it? Does the new owner not want us to know who he/she is? Michael Sam came out of the closet, can the new DCU owner come out of the shadows? So many questions, so few answers.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
And does anyone find it strange that we get an e-mail from the new owner and he didn't even have the courtesy to sign the damn thing so we all know who sent it? Does the new owner not want us to know who he/she is? Michael Sam came out of the closet, can the new DCU owner come out of the shadows? So many questions, so few answers.
That IS pretty spooky.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Could be. With a new regime the rules may have gotten a bit more lax at DCU. Maybe Dooms implemented some kind of amnesty for past infractions. He's good like that.

I agree, SP should be gone.

Top Bottom