C

Cr122

Weeks advanced. RTH, let me know when we can play our game.

I can play it in a while if you want. If not that's fine too.

C

Cr122

lol Man I admit I got lucky on that Hailmary to win it, RTH.

The whole block heard me when I caught that one. Your defense is really good though. The hardest I've ever faced. Good game. That's why it's good to play user matchups.

I was frustrated the entire game. I can't believe I out gained you in total offense, but the biggest chunk of yardage came during that Hailmary. :bow

Reaction score
Nice game man. I f'd it all up at the end. Called the wrong D then didn't take a timeout like i should have. Grrrr... but nice play at the end there.

Favorite play of the game is when i tried to scramble with Vick and your DB knocked him about 3 rows up into the stands with the hit haha.

Reaction score
lol Man I admit I got lucky on that Hailmary to win it, RTH.

The whole block heard me when I caught that one. Your defense is really good though. The hardest I've ever faced.

Appriciate it bro. Yea i have to give them most of the credit, i don't do much besides call the plays haha. That was a movie quality ending haha. Serves me right for not being able to score more. You got a good team there as well.

C

Cr122

Appriciate it bro. Yea i have to give them most of the credit, i don't do much besides call the plays haha. That was a movie quality ending haha. Serves me right for not being able to score more. You got a good team there as well.

I know one thing is for sure. You have improved a lot since the last time we played. Yeah, I was going after Vick and decided to give him a nudge. lol

C

Cr122

Total Yards was 255 to your 160. Great defensive effort on both parts. You also picked me off 4 times.

C

Cr122

Final score

Cr122's Raiders 7

RTH's Texans 6

I won on a third down Hailmary to Harry Douglas to win it. Classic ending. But lucky.

Reaction score
I know one thing is for sure. You have improved a lot since the last time we played. Yeah, I was going after Vick and decided to give him a nudge. lol

Haha, thanks man. Just had to get back into the swing of it i guess. Honestly, i thought i was going to get stomped. But you played me well on D, i didn't have the usual passing options that i'd been accustomed to against the CPU teams. Shut those right down on me. Great game.

Reaction score
Final score

Cr122's Raiders 7

RTH's Texans 6

I won on a third down Hailmary to Harry Douglas to win it. Classic ending. But lucky.

Yes sir, classic ending indeed. That hailmary and the play where Vick got hit like this was NFL Blitz are two i'll remember ha.

Reaction score
I had 2 deal with hurricane katrina type conditions lol last game in jacksonville holy shit i tried 2 quit and restart like 2 times the wind was in the 20's and rainy shit was pissing me off and of course the computer wanted 2 play hall of fame type defense today lol

C

Cr122

Just waiting on San Diego (Sheik) to get his game in then I can advance the week. Sheik, you're on a bye after this game.

C

Cr122

Sheik, get your game in. You won't have a game next week because of your bye.

Top Bottom