Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I am listening to WFAN sports talk radio in NY and a guest host today is Gary Myers; he spent decades covering the NFL for the NY Daily News. Anyway, he has a new book coming out 10-9-18. "How Bout Them Cowboys".

One of the little nuggets he just dropped about the upcoming book is when he interviewed Parcells, he said that he believes Terrell Owens suffers from a narcissistic personality disorder.

I'm no head coach and certainly no Dr. but I think I could've diagnosed T.O. with this problem.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I am listening to WFAN sports talk radio in NY and a guest host today is Gary Myers; he spent decades covering the NFL for the NY Daily News. Anyway, he has a new book coming out 10-9-18. "How Bout Them Cowboys".

One of the little nuggets he just dropped about the upcoming book is when he interviewed Parcells, he said that he believes Terrell Owens suffers from a narcissistic personality disorder.

I'm no head coach and certainly no Dr. but I think I could've diagnosed T.O. with this problem.

There was guy giving a speech at the Univ of Illinois yesterday that has a classic case of it . . . :asshat

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
meh. he won playoff games with every team but the Cowboys.

Top Bottom