superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Simmons said:
LOSER: Brooklyn If Howard's inexplicable February flip-flop never happened, the Nets would have launched their new stadium with a Howard/Williams duo. Instead, they're headed for a series of second-round playoff exits with one of the least charismatic playoff contenders ever assembled. Will anyone care? Not really. Did I mention the NBA is coming to Brooklyn? How much fun is that going to be?

LOSER: The Mavericks Just when they had talked their fans into the whole "Don't worry, this is all gonna work out, we're getting Dwight" thing, too. Whoops.

lol

Last edited:

Texas Ace

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What happened ace? I missed the game

Nets had a 14 point lead with 3 minutes to go, then Nate Robinson went nuts and score 12 straight points for the Bulls, then forced a 5 second inbound violation and the Bulls went on a 14-0 run to force OT.

In OT, he hit 2 more shots and did not miss until the 2nd OT period.

The game eventually went to triple OT where the Bulls were able to win without Nate, Noah, or Gibson who had all fouled out by that point.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I'm actually glad as a Lakers fan we were swept. We didn't have a chance without Kobe anyways. Even if we had made it past the first round there's no way we would of made it out of the second.

MetalHead

In the Rotation
Reaction score
My thoughts on the Knicks-Pacers game:
1.This ain't hoops,it's Combat.
2.Mike Goodson's goatee is painted on.
3.#21 for NYK...nice hair.Kid n Play called,they want to send you a calendar to remind you this is 2013.
4.'Melo looks like he'll wear a wetsuit in his next game.
5.Where is Reggie Miller?...did he retire?
6.Have not seen Spike Lee either....good.
7.I just saw Spike Lee....the Pacers are gonna win.
8.Tyson Chandler looks like a terrorist and plays like one.4 points and fouled out?
9.I hate the Knicks.
10.I really hate the Knicks.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
I'm actually glad as a Lakers fan we were swept. We didn't have a chance without Kobe anyways. Even if we had made it past the first round there's no way we would of made it out of the second.

Fucking spoiled fans, a second round exit is like winning the championship for warriors fans.

Top Bottom