dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
go look up "etc." genius.

I know what it means. I asked you to put it out there, remember?

Oh, and this guy that you said being is being a dick kinda wanted you to post your opinions because I like reading them on this topic.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
For the last time, history has absolutely nothing to do with this draft.

This draft is decidedly different than any in recent memory. There might not be a QB picked in the top-20. There almost assuredly wont be a RB picked in the top 20. There's a chance only 1 or 2 WR's (at the most) go in the top-20. One TE might go top-20.

When you have a draft so lean at the top in skill position players, you still have to fill those slots with somebody.

No two drafts are the same. The only thing is the same is the same ol' shit that all these so-called draft gurus say from year to year.

Slatemosphere

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Would love it. First four picks could be instant contributors. I think Bell is going to be a helluva player

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
This is a very strange draft due to the lack of talent at the skill positions. If I was a GM for a team with a top ten pick, I would try to trade back. I have done very little draft research this year compared to other years. I have given up on Dallas fixing the oline through the draft. They may pick a couple olinemen this year, but it is a couple of years too late to help the aging core of this team due to the time that it takes linemen to get playing well at the pro level. I don't care what player or position they pick this year. They can pick a WR, CB and RB in the first three rounds and it wouldn't upset me at all. Actually, I expect a screwed up picks considering the GM calling the shots. Is anybody else fed up with the direction of this team?

Top Bottom