bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
It'll take him awhile to get rid of the clock watchers and saboteurs. Give him time.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I normally do not enjoy when anyone loses his job, but I have to say, I remember when liberals were clamoring for Obama to shut down the banks and put millions of Americans out of work. So forgive me now if I don't feel much sympathy for the liberals at twitter as they lose their highly paid and cushy jobs. Musk paid $4 billion for the company and he wants to make a profit by reducing the bloated payroll and benefits. Smart man.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
All the snowflakes and weenies quitting twitter. Never could compete in the realm of free thought and ideas. Ones who aren't quitting just fucken whine. It's pathetic.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
And you stupid mother fuckers need to examine how this happened. You censored people's OPINION, not "fake news." Do you know the difference? One of them happened to be the richest human on the planet. Reap the whirlwind now you dumb sumbitches.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
internetking you remember upoc? They pissed ME off. And what happened? I wasn't a rich guy but I was motivated and resourceful, and I took the mother fucker down. It's gone. Same shit here, just on a much bigger level.

Top Bottom