Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm actually thinking of joining Twitter but I'd like to see some folks that were banned and canceled be allowed back on and post freely.

Well.....that thought was short lived.....

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well.....that thought was short lived.....

As I posted before, Twitter caved to the censorship loons and just like clockwork, some left leaning companies are backing out of advertising on Twitter and impacting the company's revenue stream.

For Musk supposedly being a smart guy, he sure lacks common sense and has made some stupid ass decisions. You can NEVER appease the left. I don't know why it's so hard to understand. They're ideologues.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
As I posted before, Twitter caved to the censorship loons and just like clockwork, some left leaning companies are backing out of advertising on Twitter and impacting the company's revenue stream.

For Musk supposedly being a smart guy, he sure lacks common sense and has made some stupid ass decisions. You can NEVER appease the left. I don't know why it's so hard to understand. They're ideologues.

Appeasement is just blood in the water to them. Just like it was to Hitler, from Chamberlain. People like Musk and the idiot redskins owner who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Was a new meme i found on twiier.
You and the meme creator are incapable of detecting irony. NYT has had multiple reporters just make shit up and get caught. THE very definition of fake news.

God damn, y'all are stupid.

EDIT

Actually I think the joke is on me. AND you. the meme creator was actually SAYING, Musk shared a link to the NYT as it IS known to publish false news! Humor, I love it!

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
For the pre-Elon Twitter, the "line" was impersonating ****imaginary**** people...

Attachments

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Appeasement is just blood in the water to them. Just like it was to Hitler, from Chamberlain. People like Musk and the idiot redskins owner who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
Jimmy Carter, Slick Willie and BO all spent their time as Pres with a policy of "appeasement"

None of it ever worked.

Top Bottom