Murray with a broken ankle - out for year.

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,868
Reaction score
10
calexmendez Carlos A. Mendez
Cowboys announce right ankle fracture and high ankle sprain for DeMarco Murray. I wouldn't expect him for a while. And I mean a while...
 

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,868
Reaction score
10
DCStarJEllis Josh Ellis
Lonyae Miller is on Oakland's practice squad. He was with the team last year and impressive for a while in camp.
 

dbair1967

Administrator
Messages
73,959
Reaction score
21,310
They have Chauncey Washington on the practice squad and have had him there for a week or two now, I would think they'd sign him to the roster.

Not sure who else is available.
 
Messages
5,432
Reaction score
1
who cares our season is over unless we run the table and with this coaching......it aint happening dudes.
 

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Messages
11,003
Reaction score
1
I think Ray Lewis brother is still available he played on a semi-pro team from my (previous) area last year.
 

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,868
Reaction score
10
They have Chauncey Washington on the practice squad and have had him there for a week or two now, I would think they'd sign him to the roster.

Not sure who else is available.

I think either Archer or Ellis tweeted last night that Washington was more of a special teams player than a true runningback. Take from that what you will.
 
Top Bottom