Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Mod can you please sticky this thread for all pre- and post-game Kristie analysis videos now that she's a member here?

Thanks.

Reaction score
Oh nice I missed this. I like to light candles and listen with soft jazz playing in the background.

Are you gonna give DCU a shoutout on ur next video? I mean...you do have your own stickied thread here. That has to be worth some sort of video love, amirite?!

Reaction score
Are you gonna give DCU a shoutout on ur next video? I mean...you do have your own stickied thread here. That has to be worth some sort of video love, amirite?!

I think it's safe to say that if there is a kristie video thread, it'll be stickied. :naughty

Reaction score
Oh nice I missed this. I like to light candles and listen with soft jazz playing in the background.

yes i will. ;)

Reaction score
a couple more treats here. :)

thanksgiving:

victory over the 'skins:

victory over the bills:

enjoy. :)

Reaction score
1229457019393.jpg

Reaction score
kristie... make a draft video (assuming you follow the draft closely). I'd like to see what your thoughts are going into the draft (needs/players you like, etc)

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I heard you were going to mention DCU in your next vid. That would make my Christmas, Kristie. Happy Birthday, Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom