Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I bet it's what I dealt with back in 2016. Heart attack. Hopefully he'll be lucky as I was, and not have a lot of tissue damage and scarring.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I bet it's what I dealt with back in 2016. Heart attack. Hopefully he'll be lucky as I was, and not have a lot of tissue damage and scarring.
It was a heart attack but unlike me, he did not get immediate medical care and might have brain damage and certainly muscle damage in his heart. Most recent reports. He's probably not gonna make it, sad to say.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I took a wierd header off my back deck back in late July, still don't know what happened but I assume I must have just missed a step. But for whatever reason the plate of meat I had in my hand went down with me but was undisturbed. Anyway, I hit landing flat on my back with my head whiplashing into the ground, my head bouncing off. Saw stars. Right side of my body not working and tingling with a million needle sticks, it felt like. Can't get up.

And there it was - the most helpless feeling I've ever had. I'm gonna lay here until found. And it's gonna be awhile, nobody's expecting to see me or hear from me for at least a week.

I bring this up because I bet it's exactly how coach felt, suddenly dropped by a heart attack and nobody around for immediate help. It's a lonely feeling fellas, lemme tell ya.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
glad you're ok dooms, wish we could say the same about Leach, I loved that guy and was so PISSED when my alma mater ran off the best thing they ever had

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
glad you're ok dooms, wish we could say the same about Leach, I loved that guy and was so PISSED when my alma mater ran off the best thing they ever had
And over just bullshit from a prima donna who wasn't worth a shit as a player anyway.

I only had a stinger as it turned out, was able to get back up within a few minutes. Went right on with my grillin.

Top Bottom