sbk92

Reaction score
Excellent point, we just got through talking about that at work because most of ours went up about the same.

Some of you guys must be either too young to have had a job that paid health benefits back in late 90's or the early turn of the century.

There's really no difference between the political parties anymore. We had 8 years of Republican control and the size of the government only increased.

Your choices anymore are liberal and a little less liberal.

So my only choice is to vote 3rd party or just not vote.

Cythim

Reaction score
There's really no difference between the political parties anymore. We had 8 years of Republican control and the size of the government only increased.

Your choices anymore are liberal and a little less liberal.

So my only choice is to vote 3rd party or just not vote.

I hate Republicans because they represent religious idiots and middle class idiots who think they are being looked after. I hate Democrats because they represent a bunch of yahoos who want the federal government to look after everyone's general well-being without allowing them the proper tools to do it. I vote based on who I think will do the best job without strictly following the party line. Sadly, my candidates usually lose.

Cythim

Reaction score
My insurance has been going up but then it made a huge jump. As far as the economy, that's true but he hasn't done much to fix it.

Did we avoid a depression? Yes, we did. As bad as this was it could've been a lot worse. No one in my entire family (I have 7 siblings and countless cousins) was affected by the economy yet none of us earns more than $250k annually. Anyone who is smart and responsible with their finances made it through this just fine.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Did we avoid a depression? Yes, we did. As bad as this was it could've been a lot worse. No one in my entire family (I have 7 siblings and countless cousins) was affected by the economy yet none of us earns more than $250k annually. Anyone who is smart and responsible with their finances made it through this just fine.

+1

Reaction score
I hate Republicans because they represent religious idiots and middle class idiots who think they are being looked after. I hate Democrats because they represent a bunch of yahoos who want the federal government to look after everyone's general well-being without allowing them the proper tools to do it. I vote based on who I think will do the best job without strictly following the party line. Sadly, my candidates usually lose.

No wonder you have always been one of my favorites...

Plymkr

Reaction score
Both sides suck balls. Obama was mum on the mosque. He is still in way over his head. I might need another vacation just to ease his mind a little. He is a brave one though, to be married to the bohemoth of a broad.

Reaction score
Obama is a trainwreck of a CIC.

Bush was, moreso during his second term.

Both with go down as collosal failures.

Like sbk suggested, both parties are shit. This whole country is going to shit, truth be told.

Common sense politics doesn't exist anymore.

Instead, we try to be everything to everyone, while not offending anyone.

Top Bottom