Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Is our children learning?

Bush may have been a bad speaker but you take that telepromter away from Obama and he's just as bad if not worse.

Let me show you:

[video=youtube;omHUsRTYFAU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omHUsRTYFAU[/video]

sbk92

Reaction score
Stop.

W was a ******. I was embarrassed everyday that white Quincy was in office.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Bush may have been a bad speaker but you take that telepromter away from Obama and he's just as bad if not worse.

Let me show you:

[video=youtube;omHUsRTYFAU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omHUsRTYFAU[/video]

Dude sounds like a Baptist preacher.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How so?

You'll just have to watch.

He may not have started a war, but what exactly has he done? Passed some crap healthcare plan? My health insurance went up $30 since he took office. Look at the economy. All the guy can do is read what's in front of him and a lot of people bought his bullshit. I didn't.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Because there's a D in front of his name.

Clinton was decent, although he ignored the military and refused to kill Bin Laden (who some people say is a CIA agent anyway).

sbk92

Reaction score
Clinton was decent, although he ignored the military and refused to kill Bin Laden (who some people say is a CIA agent anyway).

Ah, I get it now.

Cythim, it's because he says "axe".

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ah, I get it now.

Cythim, it's because he says "axe".

No it's because he sucks.

Fuck building a mosque at Ground Zero. Fuck his healthcare plan. Fuck his bowing down to other world leaders. And Fuck him.

Cythim

Reaction score
Your insurance went up $30? How much did it go up the previous decade? You probably don't know because you didn't pay attention until the healthcare bill. And the economy? It tanked long before he got into office.

Last edited:

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Your insurance went up $30? How much did it go up the previous decade? You probably don't know because you didn't pay attention until the healthcare bill. And the economy? It tanked long before he got into office.

My insurance has been going up but then it made a huge jump. As far as the economy, that's true but he hasn't done much to fix it.

Reaction score

Excellent point, we just got through talking about that at work because most of ours went up about the same.

Some of you guys must be either too young to have had a job that paid health benefits back in late 90's or the early turn of the century.

Top Bottom