C

Cr122

Drunk drivers never intend to kill anyone but that shouldn't absolve them from their crime.

That's different, drunk driving killing and just killing are two different things.

Does a drunk say he's getting drunk and is getting in a car to go kill someone?

Now, a killer already has it in his mind to kill.

Reaction score
That's different, drunk driving killing and just killing are two different things.

Not neccessarily true.

Prosecutors, detectives, etc often times try to determine if a crime was pre-meditated murder.

For example, a person who gets into a fist fight, and hits another man so hard that his head bounces off the pavement and dies as a result. Is the man who threw the punch a killer? Did he intend to kill? Is that comparable to a man who lurks outside a womans bedroom window, only to break in and slash her throat?

Both are killers. One had the intent to kill. Not the other.

C

Cr122

Not neccessarily true.

Prosecutors, detectives, etc often times try to determine if a crime was pre-meditated murder.

For example, a person who gets into a fist fight, and hits another man so hard that his head bounces off the pavement and dies as a result. Is the man who threw the punch a killer? Did he intend to kill? Is that comparable to a man who lurks outside a womans bedroom window, only to break in and slash her throat?

Both are killers. One had the intent to kill. Not the other.

Okay, so you admit Vick intended on killing these dogs?

Reaction score
Okay, so you admit Vick intended on killing these dogs?

Did I ever deny that Vick intended to kill those dogs?

I don't think you can point a gun to a dogs head and pull the trigger, and not intend to kill the dog.

Reaction score
To be clear, I'm in no way supporting Vick. I think he's human trash, to the core. And I wouldn't even consider him for MVP either.

C

Cr122

Did I ever deny that Vick intended to kill those dogs?

I don't think you can point a gun to a dogs head and pull the trigger, and not intend to kill the dog.

I see your point, but it's not the only way Vick killed dogs.

sbk92

Reaction score
Drunk drivers never intend to kill anyone but that shouldn't absolve them from their crime.

No.

But when you're talking about character, I find it completely different to be a moron and get in an accident than I do someone who practices torture.

Plymkr

Reaction score
He is a scumbag, no doubt. He did his time and is moving on. I don't like him nor ever did.

Sure, he should get some votes for MVP, that is fine. Brady is the NFL's MVP for this season. So, it doesn't matter.

Cythim

Reaction score

No.

But when you're talking about character, I find it completely different to be a moron and get in an accident than I do someone who practices torture.

Most drunk drivers are repeat offenders. Lenard Little is a great example of this, after already killing someone he gets caught driving drunk again. This shows very little respect for human life.

Top Bottom