C

Cr122

Football is all Vick has, they should of strung him up by his balls in prison.

sbk92

Reaction score
He's a scumbag. A real low life to his core. He has to be to be able to do what he did. He's sorry only for getting caught.

But that wouldn't stop me from voting him MVP. That has nothing to do with his private life.

C

Cr122

He's a scumbag. A real low life to his core. He has to be to be able to do what he did. He's sorry only for getting caught.

But that wouldn't stop me from voting him MVP. That has nothing to do with his private life.

I feel different about it, but looking at both Brady and Vick's football season, my vote goes to Brady.

Reaction score
I forgive Vick...He did his time. More time some people get for killing or seriously harming HUMAN BEINGS.

Hell, I might ask him for advice on how to discipline my 2 English Bullys when they get out of hand. :whistle

C

Cr122

I forgive Vick...He did his time. More time some people get for killing or seriously harming HUMAN BEINGS.

Hell, I might ask him for advice on how to discipline my 2 English Bullys when they get out of hand. :whistle

F that. I own four pitbulls in which my wife and I rescued for this very reason.

These dogs are now well taken care of and don't have that kind of life anymore.

Don't take this personal Bones, but I blame the owner if they can't train their dogs.

You should of seen what we went through with our dogs, and we own another breed of dog besides these pits.

sbk92

Reaction score
I love that crowd. Hey, it wasn't humans!

Let me throw you in a pit and force you to fight to your death.

Vick is an eternal scumbag. There are certain crimes you can commit that forever tarnish your value as a human being.

This wasn't a random act of emotion. He wasn't out of his mind. This was cold calculated torture. He deserves to burn for eternity.

Reaction score
F that. I own four pitbulls in which my wife and I rescued for this very reason.

These dogs are now well taken care of and don't have that kind of life anymore.

Don't take this personal Bones, but I blame the owner if they can't train their dogs.

You should of seen what we went through with our dogs, and we own another breed of dog besides these pits.

Believe me my Bullys are well trained, I was j/k about them getting out of hand and Vick training them. < Must find a sarcasm smiley >

C

Cr122

Believe me my Bullys are well trained, I was j/k about them getting out of hand and Vick training them. < Must find a sarcasm smiley >

Again, no pun intended, and we still struggle at times with our own dogs.

For a while we had to muzzle them 24/7. Now, they don't wear them and had only fought once in six months.

Now, you have to remember we rescued these dogs from a dog fighting ring, so they are learning to get along with one another.

It's not an easy thing to do, especially when you have been bitten in the process. Maybe I'm taken the Vick incident a little to heart, but hey I've witnessed these fights.

Cythim

Reaction score
I would never invite Vick over for dinner but I have no problem with him playing football again.

Top Bottom