MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
bdc35bce8871c25984a522da68d577da.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Chris Farely was great and SNL was a great show years ago. I still remember John Belushi, Gilda Radner, Chevy Chase, Jane Curtain (you ignorant slut) and Dan Akroyd. The years have certainly flown by....unbelievable. SNL sucks and has sucked for quite a few years now.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
farley is probably the only celebrity that i was legit sad about when i heard he passed away

being a girl dad, i was sad about kobe bryant's death but that had more to do with his daughter and their relationship

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
put bolt in the DAL secondary, ,,all our guys already getting burned, at least he has some serious catch-up speed

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Chris Farely was great and SNL was a great show years ago. I still remember John Belushi, Gilda Radner, Chevy Chase, Jane Curtain (you ignorant slut) and Dan Akroyd. The years have certainly flown by....unbelievable. SNL sucks and has sucked for quite a few years now.

For the most part I agree but Bill Burr was hilarious last week.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
For the most part I agree but Bill Burr was hilarious last week.

I haven't watched it in years B. It was hit or miss after Eddie Murphy left.......SNL is/was an institution and I'd like to see it come back.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I haven't watched it in years B. It was hit or miss after Eddie Murphy left.......SNL is/was an institution and I'd like to see it come back.

Usually if I hear there was something funny I just YouTube it. I don’t think I could actually sit through a whole show now.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The last time SNL was truly at its best was early 90's; Farley, Dana Carvey, Mike Myers, Kevin Nealon, Dennis Miller on Weekend Updates, etc. You'll get the occasional moment of nostalgia here and there but they're few and far in between. If I ever watch it anymore it's for the host, never for the cast.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Truth

Stuff was awesome in the 70's through the mid 80's

Top Bottom