Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
47798c5a7b12dffa91b1d8c260b5d57a.png

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Wow, something really ugly that has a potential connection to the Clinton's.

Shocking I say.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Not good....not good at all. And they killed their 20 year old son which is pretty fucked up. And it looked very professionally done, by the initial indications. And I have no confidence that the FBI can investigate this crime but I hope I'm wrong. They suck.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not good....not good at all. And they killed their 20 year old son which is pretty fucked up. And it looked very professionally done, by the initial indications. And I have no confidence that the FBI can investigate this crime but I hope I'm wrong. They suck.

Do they suck or are they just corrupt beyond belief at this point?

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
the :unsure: assassin :unsure: in :unsure: a :unsure: fedex :unsure: outfit :unsure: has :unsure: been :unsure: found :unsure: dead :unsure: from :unsure: an :unsure: apparent :unsure: self :unsure: inflicted :unsure: gunshot :unsure: wound

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Do they suck or are they just corrupt beyond belief at this point?

They suck. As Cup mentioned, the "assassin" has killed himself and made their job easier. They'll look at his background, travel history, social media activity, eating habits, friends, family, etc. Some idiot in a suit will put together a nice 100 page report and tell us nothing.

Top Bottom