SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
btw before i get weird phone calls or abducted in a van,

attn: ice, homeland security, fbi, cia

i am not an illegal immigrant i just thought the meme was funny

Me: That's funny cause everybody's spying on us right now.
Disembodied voice: You should've stayed out of this one, Fat Boy. We know about that Mexican strip club.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Three cases from today of It's Funny 'cause It's True...

Case #1: I got a call from a local car dealer, mentioning that it had been quite some time since my pickup had been in for service and inquiring if I needed any service done. The pickup that they referenced? I traded it in to them over a year ago.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Case #2: My wife was late for work this morning, reason being that a combine got stuck on the snow and ice at the corner, blocking anyone from getting around it and onto the highway until it got pulled out.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Aaaaand Case #3: When I left work this afternoon I reached for my keys and they weren't in my pocket. Retraced all my steps in the building, checked my work vehicle, called a few places I'd been today, nothing. Got my wife's car from her work and went home to see if I could find a spare, nadda. Called the dealer to find out how much it would cost to get a new key, made arrangements to get my truck pulled there tomorrow and to use my son's car until it was done.
Watching tv tonight, got up and went to the fridge. Came back and the damn keys were laying in my chair right where I'd been sitting. Near as I can tell, I believe they fell out of my pocket sometime today, and down into a pocket further down my pants and never use so never thought to check...

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
EN3uYwIUwAAIwiV

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That dude has no idea what he's in for. Pussy wears off real quick when they start doing stupid shit. So now they want to come to the States to live....hey stupid, you married the freaking Prince of Whales. You should expect to live in England.

The things men will do for pussy just amazes me sometimes.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That dude has no idea what he's in for. Pussy wears off real quick when they start doing stupid shit. So now they want to come to the States to live....hey stupid, you married the freaking Prince of Whales. You should expect to live in England.

The things men will do for pussy just amazes me sometimes.

Yeah he must me pussy whipped beyond belief or dumb as a box of crayons

Top Bottom