Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
May be an image of 3 people and text

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Damn, that was trip, I can't believe he did this.

people need to get over themselves, geezuz

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I bet things go down entirely different had "The Rock" been hosting and made the same joke Chris did

Its the height of fucking arrogance to think he can pull a stunt like this and there's no way he would have done it to a person that would check his ass, I've always liked W Smith but this was some bullshit

I dont even understand how the "joke" was any way offensive toward his wife, what a jackass

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Tarnished?

Hell nobody gives a shit, the only people that actually SAW this were the people in the crowd and the ones that watched the replay of this on YouTube.

Nobody watched the shit live because nobody gives a flying fuck.
I thought the same, they need eyes so what better way than controversy?
I wasn't even aware the self-congratulary shit-fest was even on, except it was on YT as soon as it happened.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I bet things go down entirely different had "The Rock" been hosting and made the same joke Chris did

Its the height of fucking arrogance to think he can pull a stunt like this and there's no way he would have done it to a person that would check his ass, I've always liked W Smith but this was some bullshit

I dont even understand how the "joke" was any way offensive toward his wife, what a jackass
He actually laughed about it first.

Totally staged.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think his wife has some sort of struggles with hair loss and has emotional problems because of it. The joke was in poor taste.

But again, Will Smith clearly laughs about it initially. I think it was totally staged. I also think if he REALLY wanted to hit Chris Rock, Smith could have done far more damage that a little face tap.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think his wife has some sort of struggles with hair loss and has emotional problems because of it. The joke was in poor taste.

But again, Will Smith clearly laughs about it initially. I think it was totally staged. I also think if he REALLY wanted to hit Chris Rock, Smith could have done far more damage that a little face tap.

Reports are now coming out that she lost her hair because of Alopecia

So it was a stylized choice to shave her head. That’s why Will got pissed.

Or so the story goes

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The joke was in poor taste.

Whatever, people need to get over themselves. Its a fucking joke and imo had more to do with the fact Demi Moore had short hair when she played the role so Jada has the look now to play the role too. Ricky Gervais would have been murdered on stage if everyone responded like Will did

She comes across as a pompous ass and its just pure, self absorbed arrogance to think you're so precious no one can make you the brunt of a joke.

I know you love you some conspiracy theories so your take is par for the course but I'm not there yet on this one but you may eventually get me on board as part of me is having trouble believing what I saw wasn't staged as its the kind of stunt the need for clicks and eyeballs incentivizes, its certainly got everyone's attention of an event that would have otherwise been forgotten by most folks

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Whatever, people need to get over themselves. Its a fucking joke and imo had more to do with the fact Demi Moore had short hair when she played the role so Jada has the look now to play the role too. Ricky Gervais would have been murdered on stage if everyone responded like Will did
NOOOOO! Yim you MUST be outraged and insulted by everything. There are no jokes, everything is offensive.

Get with the program. If you need help being outraged by something, we have DCU counselors in place to assist you.

Top Bottom