icup Super Moderator Messages 11,102 Reaction score 7,803 Jun 9, 2021 #3,982 Maveric said: Keep reading... i can buy a pretty good helmet with $10m/year
Maveric Pro Bowler Messages 12,015 Reaction score 9,089 Jun 12, 2021 #3,996 I had to check this on three different sites before I was sure it wasn't bs... NBC Halts Production on Ultimate Slip 'N Slide amid Report of 'Explosive Diarrhea' Outbreak on Set Production on NBC's upcoming game show Ultimate Slip 'N Slide has been halted indefinitely after a crew member on its set in Simi Valley, California, tested positive for giardia on June 2 people.com
I had to check this on three different sites before I was sure it wasn't bs... NBC Halts Production on Ultimate Slip 'N Slide amid Report of 'Explosive Diarrhea' Outbreak on Set Production on NBC's upcoming game show Ultimate Slip 'N Slide has been halted indefinitely after a crew member on its set in Simi Valley, California, tested positive for giardia on June 2 people.com