Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
May be an image of child, cat and text

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That reminds me

They are making a gay Captain America. And no, that’s not a joke!

Not sure what that’s all about or why ppl feel it’s needed. And by the way, wtf is a gay Capt. America?

What’s he gonna do? Block a few bullets with his shield in one hand while sucking a dick with his other hand?

Why do we need another Capt America who takes it up the ass and sucks dick?

The regular non dick sucking Capt America wasn’t good enough?

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That reminds me

Not sure what that’s all about or why ppl feel it’s needed. And by the way, wtf is a gay Capt. America?

What’s he gonna do? Block a few bullets with his shield in one hand while sucking a dick with his other hand?

no big deal... all its gonna do is add a couple more letters to LGBTQRSTUV+/-

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That reminds me

It looks to me after reading the article that it's a standalone story with little to no consequence. Basically, unless there's a huge fan demand for more he won't be seen or mentioned again for years.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There was a new Batwoman show where Batwoman was gay. Now video games are putting in gay characters as main story points in their games. Any reality show coming out has at at least one token alphabet person in its cast.

Less than 4% of the US population identify as gay and less that .3% identify as trans.

Why the fuck does every new show coming out have to cater to such a small segment of the population and include a token alphabet person in their show?

Pretty soon they will start cancelling old shows and movies “because” they don’t include an alphabet person.

All this yelling and screaming about the alphabets rights for less than 4% of the population?

STFU already

Last edited:
Top Bottom