lons

UDFA
Reaction score
What in the mother fucking Hell is this shit? 18 Indictments and POOF!!??!?!?!

Sealed now?

I can bet my sweet white ass, that had I pulled this shit marking the entire Black Race Bigots and Racists and involved "Hope and Change" hat wearing fuckers to pull Trump into my fantasy, that I would not only be in a dungeon somewhere, there would be people beating my ass daily for doing it.

How does this fucking happen?

touchdown

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
Jussie's mother was friends with Angela Davis. You can start there for the "connections" and circle of friends.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
Last night Chris Rock calls him out on his bullshit at the NAACP awards show and instead of people saying yeah you are right, the dude needs help, they are attacking Chris because they all gotta stand together in unison. Whatever happened to personal accountability?

G-men4ver

Cheerleader
Reaction score
I knew his story was complete BS the second he said "2 white guys walking around Chiraq" at 0200 in sub zero temps. Milli Vanilli winning the grammys was more believable than this guys story.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What in the mother fucking Hell is this shit? 18 Indictments and POOF!!??!?!?!

Sealed now?

I can bet my sweet white ass, that had I pulled this shit marking the entire Black Race Bigots and Racists and involved "Hope and Change" hat wearing fuckers to pull Trump into my fantasy, that I would not only be in a dungeon somewhere, there would be people beating my ass daily for doing it.

How does this fucking happen?

hey just think how great it will be when the extreme left takes over the entire country

Top Bottom