Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
How can anyone possibly have gotten that rich, but yet be this stupid?

It just doesnt seem possible.

Obstinacy can be a great potion for becoming rich.

You keep your eye on the prize and don't let anything stop you.

Unfortunately that works great when you know what you're doing. Jerry knows diddly about the NFL game no matter how many years he's been in the business. And who's to say that he wasn't extremely lucky in his wildcatting days? Sounds like he got rich on a hunch ie his drilling operation.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You know he's completely full of shit because if the OL was actually playing well nobody would ask him a fucking thing about it because a) they'd be tried of hearing him boast about how great things are going, and b) he'd fucking tell you how great things are going before you could ask him about it.

The fact that he's responding to questions with self-reaffirming statements is a dead giveaway that he knows he fucked up but won't admit it.

Watch his dialog on Garrett moving forward. I've already noticed he's making sure to point out all the good things and tied them to Garrett. He's a glass is half full guy. As in, half full 5 or 6 times per day because he's constantly refilling the fucking thing with booze and sucking it dry. Serious, get ready for all the sales pitch bullshit about Garrett you can handle. I'd be willing to bet if you ordered now you'd get a free "What Would Garrett Do" key chain and wristband ($40 value, pay only handling and processing fees).

I swear it's almost like he says some of this shit so he can open the paper the next morning and agree with it.

lol lol lol

never a dull moment on this forum, thx for the laugh

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Seeing is believing:

[video]http://www.dallascowboys.com/multimedia/videos/Jones-Im-Pleased-With-The-Offensive-Line/75f66e71-ecc1-4a9f-b857-afecc17e752a[/video]

Freddie

Practice Squad
Reaction score
When a three time Super Bowl winning General Manager speaks, I listen.

Some of you would be wise to do the same.

Reaction score
Jerry is speaking like a politician.

Say something that is untrue often enough and you can convince listeners that what you say is actually true.

In this case, though, it sounds like Jerry is trying to convince himself that everything is just peachy with the OL.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jerry is speaking like a politician.

Say something that is untrue often enough and you can convince listeners that what you say is actually true.

In this case, though, it sounds like Jerry is trying to convince himself that everything is just peachy with the OL.

Exactly. He's just trying to sell tickets. Did you see how many empty seats there were? I'm sorry but I wish we would have lost yesterday. Can you imagine how many more there would be for the rest of the season?

And another thing, I really hate being lied to. That's exactly what he's doing.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Seeing is believing:

[video]http://www.dallascowboys.com/multimedia/videos/Jones-Im-Pleased-With-The-Offensive-Line/75f66e71-ecc1-4a9f-b857-afecc17e752a[/video]

He's so full of shit it isn't even funny.

There's no way he's honestly pleased. He looks more pissed in that video than he has in some of the losses this year.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score

"Hey we're about to snap a promotional picture of a bunch of poor black kids. Any of you rich white people want to get in on this"?

And then like geese to a loaf of bread they come a runnin.

As for the question Bob Asked.........I think he's on to something.....almost.

Looks more like Jerry is adopting troubled youth so he has more time to work out the behavior issues prior to drafting them.

Top Bottom