Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I almost feel sorry for him...well, not really, but almost. He lost his meal ticket and now he's exposed. He thought this day might come in a couple of years after he made a few more million off his contract but not so soon and certainly not after last season. The poor fucking sap just has no answers.....

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I almost feel sorry for him...well, not really, but almost. He lost his meal ticket and now he's exposed.
When those feelings creep in, just remember his throwing Romo under the bus after the Denver game, and his refusing to take responsibility for terrible clock mismanagement at the end of the old Cards and Ravens games, and his basically blaming his predecessor for everything that supposedly was wrong so he could get credit for fixing it, and his smugly claiming responsibility for the "roster-building" and the "culture" and everything else this team has gotten credit for doing right the last year or two.

Those feelings will quickly vanish.

Last edited:

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
the guy stood by as they scapegoated and fired his brother. Not saying the brother didn't warrant it, but if that doesn't tell you exactly what type of guy Jason is, nothing will.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
People scapegoated.

Brian Stewart --- Wade's understudy and DC

Ray Sherman the WRs coach

Skip Peete RBs coach.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Laz, are you trying to imply that all of the scapegoats have been Black?

Rob Ryan was scapegoated as well. Jerry and Jason have done a fabulous job of throwing the blame at everyone else and avoiding any responsibility for the shittiness of this team.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Rob Ryan was the biggest scapegoat of them all.

And I don't think Ray Sherman was scapegoated. His contract expired and he was one of the first coaches we let go after the interim tag was lifted, IIRC.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Well, first of all if Ryan was scapegoated there was perfectly good and valid reason. His defensive schemes suck, they are way too complicated for the players and he's just a fatass slob.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Laz, are you trying to imply that all of the scapegoats have been Black?

Rob Ryan was scapegoated as well. Jerry and Jason have done a fabulous job of throwing the blame at everyone else and avoiding any responsibility for the shittiness of this team.

NOT. AT. ALL. Just naming names. Adding names that were already listed. I was trying to add the ST coaches: Reed and The Neck - DeCamillis.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Rob Ryan was the biggest scapegoat of them all.

And I don't think Ray Sherman was scapegoated. His contract expired and he was one of the first coaches we let go after the interim tag was lifted, IIRC.

True but he was scapegoated. By not re-signing him. Remember how they said he was leading a mutiny of some sort with the WRs? First with T.O. and then with Roy Williams, when all he was doing was letting them vent their frustrations.

Reaction score
True but he was scapegoated. By not re-signing him. Remember how they said he was leading a mutiny of some sort with the WRs? First with T.O. and then with Roy Williams, when all he was doing was letting them vent their frustrations.

:lol

I forgot about that.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I hope he vacations in Syria next offseason and ISIS cuts his fucking head off.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Yeah, that one in particular pissed me off. Sherman was a proven WR coach who had been around and had a good reputation for over a decade. But he was one of the few assistants who was a Wade guy, so the media and Garrett fans practically tried to paint him as some type of disloyal traitor who was undermining his OC. Just pathetic.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
When those feelings creep in, just remember his throwing Romo under the bus after the Denver game, and his refusing to take responsibility for terrible clock mismanagement at the end of the old Cards and Ravens games, and his basically blaming his predecessor for everything that supposedly was wrong so he could get credit for fixing it, and his smugly claiming responsibility for the "roster-building" and the "culture" and everything else this team has gotten credit for doing right the last year or two.

Those feelings will quickly vanish.

And who's he going to blame for his and the FO glaringly horrible job at talent evaluation and ability to create depth at any position on this team this season?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

You're right. And I have no doubt he undermined Wade as well. You reap what you sow and he's getting his.

And as much as I appreciate Romo and what the has done for the franchise, I'm almost hoping the team continues to tank just to expose the dolt even further.

Top Bottom