Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Hoping to see a "Garrett Fired!" Thread.

Mother fuck, it's the only way to get this team pointed in the right direction, coaching wise.

Why is rgis piece of shit coaching in the nfl, and why in the fuck is he coaching my favorite team?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Sheik said:
why in the fuck is he coaching my favorite team?
Because he's got the players fightin. Scratchin and clawin. We're undefeated on moral victories!

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I know man. We obviously suck this year, but even worse we're uninspired, stale, and just plain boring.

I can't stand this anymore. I don't see how even Jerry can stand it. We aren't even entertaining at all, and you know that has to bother the Head Ringmaster.

Reaction score
There are fans that want Garrett fired?

Knee-jerk much? The guy is building something here. Something that will win Super Bowls. Not a flash in the pan year of success. A dynasty. That takes time.

We're close. Give him some time for crying out loud.

Terrible fans post here.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We aren't even entertaining at all, and you know that has to bother the Head Ringmaster.

Speaking of entertainment, did you see during the game when they showed those people sitting somewhere in the stadium playing some sort of game or something? WTF?

Looked like it was an arcade like area inside that monstrosity of a stadium where the football watching experience/atmosphere is clearly the LEAST concern they had when planning that shitpile.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
There are fans that want Garrett fired?

Knee-jerk much? The guy is building something here. Something that will win Super Bowls. Not a flash in the pan year of success. A dynasty. That takes time.

We're close. Give him some time for crying out loud.

Terrible fans post here.

We could give him another 30 yrs and it wont matter

Top Bottom