Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Desperate enough to watch Canadian football, and even Arena league shit. We're like like hungry horses chewing the fence posts in half.

Can't stand it. How 'bout you?

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I break out the Cowboys 10 greatest games DVD.
I will never get tired of watching the 92 NFC championship game.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I break out the Cowboys 10 greatest games DVD.
I haven't gone this far yet. I have that DVD and some others, but am yet to crack then this offseason.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I don't think I'll be that fired up until the actual season starts. I don't think we're going to be able to tell anything from training camp or even preseason this year, because we're going to run a pretty soft camp so as to not risk injury. And remember how bad we looked last preseason? People will use that as evidence that it doesn't matter if we don't look good because we ended up having a very nice year. Unfortunately I think it's going to be more of the endless procession of how great we are and how much we have everything figured out until the real games start.

But as far as the actual offseason goes, I don't ever wish away the time because at this point it'll be here in no time anyway. I'll enjoy the heat these last five weeks or so because it won't be long before the first cold fronts blow in.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

I remember taking the VHS tape out of the VCR, going up to my bedroom, and doing some silent fist-pumps. :lol If you were old enough to remember the pain from The Catch, the '92 Champ Game was incredibly cathartic/satisfying.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I remember taking the VHS tape out of the VCR, going up to my bedroom, and doing some silent fist-pumps. If you were old enough to remember the pain from The Catch, the '92 Champ Game was incredibly cathartic/satisfying.
It really was. Especially that Alvin Harper breakaway play, just when we needed it. Shades of Drew Pearson's same route, everything except this time, no lucky horse collar.

I have it burned into my brain, Pat Summerall talking about the rainbow behind the Dallas bench that appeared once the outcome was settled....

Top Bottom