jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
J- if you quit, they win

I have been doing some thinking about this. I don't have a damn thing to do other than post on these boards. Yesterday was a slow day on the forums so I sat on my front porch with a fly-flap and swatted flies. 43 kills to be exact. After thinking about it, I might as well waste my time on these boards. There is not much entertainment with the fly-flap. I need to get a life.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I have been doing some thinking about this. I don't have a damn thing to do other than post on these boards. Yesterday was a slow day on the forums so I sat on my front porch with a fly-flap and swatted flies. 43 kills to be exact. After thinking about it, I might as well waste my time on these boards. There is not much entertainment with the fly-flap. I need to get a life.

43 is impressive

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
43 is impressive

I killed seven out of seven attempts in one stretch. I killed two with one swat twice. I broke the fly flap and had to quit. It has been a target rich environment since my neighbor fertilized his pasture with chicken manure about a week ago.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Is "fly flap" a southern thing? Never heard that before.

I guess so. What part if the country are you from? If I had to guess, maybe it is known as a fly swatter in your local Wal-Mart. I am 21 for 27 this morning, but my fly flap broke Sunday, and I am swatting with a cracked flap ,so I will have to make a trip to Wally World myself to buy a replacement. I hope they have one if the fancy models with a good grip on the handle.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I guess so. What part if the country are you from? If I had to guess, maybe it is known as a fly swatter in your local Wal-Mart.
Ha, yes, I knew what you meant, just never heard it called that before. Flyswatter is all I've ever heard.

And I'm from Texas. Love the South though, what little I've been there.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Ha, yes, I knew what you meant, just never heard it called that before. Flyswatter is all I've ever heard.

And I'm from Texas. Love the South though, what little I've been there.

I have never used the term "fly swatter" in a conversation with anybody. "Fly flap" is the only thing we call it around here. We have tons of terms and sayings that we use in everyday conversation that can be confusing if you are not used to hearing them. I have to really watch what I post on these boards , so that other posters will understand what I am trying to say. I did get two new fly flaps at Wally World. Both of them are lime green in color. 98 cents a piece. I have killed seven flies and two dirt dobbers since I got home. I am excited.

Reaction score
so there I was, swatting flies bored out of my mind, when I asked Henry - the young negro boy who lives down the road - if he could get me some crystal methamphetamine.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Wow tell us all about it

It is pathetic, but it is not like any of us has something better to do. As a hear about a good friend of mine that got killed yesterday. An old fire extinguisher blew up and it hit him in the head and killed him.

Top Bottom