Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
There's a little more football conversation but I come here because I like the personalities.

Reaction score
I thought at the own you said we were negative assholes and you only made prediction threads to see us pick against the cowboys

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I first came when Sam came to troll you guys. I started the prediction thread because I figured some of you guys would always pick the cowboys to lose. (Eagle49er something) Then I started to enjoy posting here so I stayed.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I post on several forums, but I am thinking about quitting this shit. There has to be better ways to spend my time.

Reaction score
This one, dcc once in a while, and that's it. Sometimes a Jeep forum when my jeep needs fixing.

I also leave funny comments on the videos at xvideos.com. <--- link NSFW

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
The fat girl that I feel in love with. If I was hanging out with people in RL it would most likely be people from here. Also xvideos is awesome. Now I will have to start reading the comments.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
This... Fortunately I was just banned from my favorite political site, so that has freed up some time.

Superpunk/KobraKia would love the place. http://forums.floridasportsman.com/forumdisplay.php?43-Politics

I will give these jerks on this site credit for being entertaining. I get more laughs from this board than the rest combined. The political sites where I am a member are listed as hate groups with the Southern Poverty Law Center. Those guys don't provide much in the way of comedy. They take shit too serious. The Sabong sites I visit are good if that kinda thing interest you. I even enjoy the Eagles message boards. Those guys are some funny assholes.

Top Bottom