Diana987

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello! I am doing a research paper on Cowboys fans. So if you are between the ages of 25-35 can you please respond.

1.) How did you become a fan?
2.) How long have you been a fan?
3.) Why are you so loyal to your team?

Hello! I am writing a research paper on Dallas Cowboys fans and I would appreciate it if you guys can answer these questions for me.
  1. How did you become a fan?
  2. How long have you been a fan?
  3. Why are you so loyal to the team?
  4. What is the craziest thing you have done as a fan?
  5. Do you have any fan traditions?

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
1.) How did you become a fan?
always idolized emmitt smith

2.) How long have you been a fan?
since early 90s

3.) Why are you so loyal to your team?
because im a dumbass

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I could tell you why I was a Dallas fan when I was in that age range, does that help?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have to analyze a specific age group and that is the one I received by random.

Tell us a little bit about what your project is. We have some folks who may be older but they have the mind of a child. Maybe they'll fit into your analysis, at least as a footnote.

Diana987

Spectator
Reaction score
I could tell you why I was a Dallas fan when I was in that age range, does that help?
What is the age range on here? If I could get an estimate so I can ask for a change of age range so that more people can reply. And yes I'd like to know why you became a Dallas fan

Last edited:

Diana987

Spectator
Reaction score
Tell us a little bit about what your project is. We have some folks who may be older but they have the mind of a child. Maybe they'll fit into your analysis, at least as a footnote.
Hahaha. It's for my Consumer Behavior class, I have to observe how consumers behave in the consumption environment. One of the things I have to find out is what makes you guys so loyal to a team and how long have you been loyal to them.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What is the age range on here? If I could get an estimate so I can ask for a change of age range so that more people can reply. And yes I'd like to know why you became a Dallas fan

Mental age ranges from a negative number to maybe 99

Actual ages I would guess there are some in 20's early 30's to into the 60's

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hahaha. It's for my Consumer Behavior class, I have to observe how consumers behave in the consumption environment. One of the things I have to find out is what makes you guys so loyal to a team and how long have you been loyal to them.

I think you'll find that a lot of the younger fans inherited their parent's passion for the team, especially if those young fans live outside of Texas. I can say that's the case for my son. I would also say the older generation is more loyal in the sense that we grew up with these players before the advent off free agency. I think there's a deeper discussion to be had here if you're interested.

Top Bottom