SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Jimmy's more than done with the grind. He's never going back to the NFL or college ball in any capacity. Hell, he doesn't even work fulltime for Fox. He does the pregame show then catches a Jet back to Miami, then boats or helicopters back out to his island in the Keys.

He doesn't care about anything but fishing and having a good time, and his Fox salary allows him to have what he wants out of life. He's not about to marry himself to any fulltime job no matter the salary.

Plus he knows what Jerry will never know or knows and won't admit, they caught lightning in a jar.

DDdave

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Jimmy's more than done with the grind. He's never going back to the NFL or college ball in any capacity. Hell, he doesn't even work fulltime for Fox. He does the pregame show then catches a Jet back to Miami, then boats or helicopters back out to his island in the Keys.

He doesn't care about anything but fishing and having a good time, and his Fox salary allows him to have what he wants out of life. He's not about to marry himself to any fulltime job no matter the salary.

Hey you, get off of my cloud...... buzz kill.......lol. It would fix the problem in an alternate universe is all I'm sayin'. :friendly_wink:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Hey you, get off of my cloud...... buzz kill.......lol. It would fix the problem in an alternate universe is all I'm sayin'. :friendly_wink:
In an alternate universe there never woulda been a problem, and Jimmy would still be the HC but with 9 SB rings by now. Heh.

Top Bottom