VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
And it's not a source of income. You don't strengthen your economy by being your own customer.
That falls under 'moving money around'.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Government isn't a profit center. It doesn't grow the economy, it simply makes a chart on job growth look good for simpletons that want to believe in their pet politician despite all evidence that say's they shouldn't.

The world doesn't work that way, it fails that way.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Because I understand how the world works?

This should be interesting. Go on...explain how it really works. Explain where government derives their power/money? Who makes all that money for them?

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The government (particularly of an enormous country like ours) will always be the largest employer. There's nothing inherently good or bad about that it's simply the way things are. Not even Wal Mart could come close to approaching the amount of people necessary to run a country.

gubmint is largest employer ohnoes #obamaphonez

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
The government (particularly of an enormous country like ours) will always be the largest employer. There's nothing inherently good or bad about that it's simply the way things are. Not even Wal Mart could come close to approaching the amount of people necessary to run a country.

Walmart is actually 3rd on the list behind DOD and China's military.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score

would depend on how you wish to run a country. if you want hands on everything you need a shitload of people.

even a few asshats with a swastika and a banana.

you wish to let people make their own way, you don't need the staffing you think you do.

i prefer to let people fly or fall on their own terms. not sit around and pretend i know it all and tell them how to fly, or fall.

you wanna be a gay ass mofo holding a banana, do it. i support that.

but it has nothing to do with survival but everything to do with entitlement.

you're only worth what you're willing to work for. period.

Freddie

Practice Squad
Reaction score
would depend on how you wish to run a country. if you want hands on everything you need a shitload of people.

even a few asshats with a swastika and a banana.

you wish to let people make their own way, you don't need the staffing you think you do.

i prefer to let people fly or fall on their own terms. not sit around and pretend i know it all and tell them how to fly, or fall.

you wanna be a gay ass mofo holding a banana, do it. i support that.

but it has nothing to do with survival but everything to do with entitlement.

you're only worth what you're willing to work for. period.

Great post amigo.

Top Bottom