C

Cr122

Rock Slamdance here. Used to post over at cowboyscentral.com when it was around. Cruising the google for a new forum, recognized some names here, so I thought I would join up!

Rock?

What's up! I was hoping Bonecrusher would of found your email address so we could of invited you, but you found your way, welcome.

Reaction score
Deal from DCT made an offer to purchase CC.com for 1k about a year before the site closed. The year thing is an estimation, as I'm not entirely sure exactly when CC closed. Deal was going to have his lawyers or whatever draft up the paperwork for it, but BigD suddenly got cold feet and never sold.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Deal from DCT made an offer to purchase CC.com for 1k about a year before the site closed. The year thing is an estimation, as I'm not entirely sure exactly when CC closed. Deal was going to have his lawyers or whatever draft up the paperwork for it, but BigD suddenly got cold feet and never sold.

CC and DCT . . . lol Ahh the good old days...

Reaction score
Rock?

What's up! I was hoping Bonecrusher would of found your email address so we could of invited you, but you found your way, welcome.

I eventually find my way back...

Glad to be here Cr122. Bone, what up. I recognize a few other names as well.

As to the old board, when i was there right at the end, it was pretty slow. Just about ten or so guys doing consistent posting. I was away for about a month, and when I went back the site was down.

oh well. This board already seems more active. Glad to be here.

C

Cr122

I eventually find my way back...

Glad to be here Cr122. Bone, what up. I recognize a few other names as well.

As to the old board, when i was there right at the end, it was pretty slow. Just about ten or so guys doing consistent posting. I was away for about a month, and when I went back the site was down.

oh well. This board already seems more active. Glad to be here.

Glad to have you, bro.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Rock Slamdance here. Used to post over at cowboyscentral.com when it was around. Cruising the google for a new forum, recognized some names here, so I thought I would join up!

About damn time, now quit screwing around and post

Top Bottom