Reaction score
Rock Slamdance here. Used to post over at cowboyscentral.com when it was around. Cruising the google for a new forum, recognized some names here, so I thought I would join up!

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Welcome.

Check out our Mock Draft sign up in the main forum.

Thanks for joining.

sbk92

Reaction score
Pretending to be a supreme overlord who is ready to ban anyone he disagrees with.

News to me.

What I remember about him is he wanted to be everybody's friend. Loved to impress people with a random (fictional) story and pretended he had inside connections with the team.

Cythim

Reaction score
He acts like a bully as well, expecially if you don't agree with him.

For serious though, I think the guy who owned CC got bored with it. I think he offered to sell it after shutting it down.

sbk92

Reaction score

For serious though, I think the guy who owned CC got bored with it. I think he offered to sell it after shutting it down.

First, the dude that started that site completely stole the name from another. So I don't feel sorry for him.

And people call me a bully with a lord complex all the time. And if I ever see them I'll kick their f'n ass and then forgive them.

sbk92

Reaction score
I can honestly say though that I never saw Hostile act like a bully. He was always like the opposite of a bully when I shared a board with him. Not saying you're wrong. Just saying how much different he was when I knew him.

Cythim

Reaction score
Being a bully with a lord complex is different when you have mod powers. Maybe I am reading him wrong but this is the impression he gives me when I interact with him. On more than one ocassion he has deleted a post I made that was well within the forum rules. He banned me when I confronted him about it for "publicly questioning how the website is run." It's like North Korea over there sometimes!

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I can honestly say though that I never saw Hostile act like a bully. He was always like the opposite of a bully when I shared a board with him. Not saying you're wrong. Just saying how much different he was when I knew him.

When you knew Hostile, he was a cool guy. He's gone downhill from a year or 2 ago.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score

CONDESCENDING

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score

Was it a high traffic board? How many members?

Cythim

Reaction score
I really couldn't say. It was bigger than this one but not nearly as big as CZ.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Whenever I went over there it was pretty slow. I think this board is already more active than what I saw over there.

I never knew about it until it was mentioned in passing a few times here. Honestly, the only forums I knew existed before 6 months ago was CZ, DCC and Cowboysguide.com.

Cythim

Reaction score
It had a lot of users that would browse the forum but never post, but over the last year of it's existence the active users started dying off. TexRich chased a lot of people away with his heavy-handedness. He operated based on personal feelings rather than forum rules. I'm pretty sure he decided to shut down the politics section on that forum because BC32 kept owning him on political discussions.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
It had a lot of users that would browse the forum but never post, but over the last year of it's existence the active users started dying off. TexRich chased a lot of people away with his heavy-handedness. He operated based on personal feelings rather than forum rules. I'm pretty sure he decided to shut down the politics section on that forum because BC32 kept owning him on political discussions.

TexRich signed up here but never came back around. It was funny, we were still a month or so old and didn't have many members. As soon as his name popped up on the front page we got warnings about him.

I'm not saying he's a bad guy, I've never posted with him. I just thought it was interesting that people felt that strong about him to warn us right off the bat.

Top Bottom