Kathiane

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi all. Sorry I worked 2nd shift last night. Yes I am a girl. No I will not send you nude pics. Maybe I am fat, maybe I'm not. However I am comfortable with myself. Unlike you Midswat. It seems like you suffer a complex about your tiny penis. Don't ask, us girls just know when a guy has a tiny penis.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So I go to her screenname to send a message welcoming her here, and I see this:

Sacamano- "a/s/l?"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi all. Sorry I worked 2nd shift last night. Yes I am a girl. No I will not send you nude pics. Maybe I am fat, maybe I'm not. However I am comfortable with myself. Unlike you Midswat. It seems like you suffer a complex about your tiny penis. Don't ask, us girls just know when a guy has a tiny penis.

lol

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Well, let us hope I never go to prison then. Because there are a lot of black guys in prison.

And they are all gonna love it when you spend time picking up the soap in the shower for them. They'll think they are abusing you and that you hate it, but we all know the truth.

Reaction score

I'm putting you in the 280-310 range.

Good luck in the draft.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score

Damn it.

I knew those codpieces were a waste of money.

Reaction score
I banned Kathiane. Noone exposes me for having a ridiculously small penis and gets away with it.

Besides, girls talking sports is annoying as hell.

I also banned BennyHill, as it was her alt.

Cythim

Reaction score
Dude, your insecurities are shining through in this thread. You need some help.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Dude, your insecurities are shining through in this thread. You need some help.

It's not called being insecure when you have a small penis,it's called being Needledick the Bug****er.

Top Bottom