Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Colbert last night had Tony Romo on. Trending today is clickbait headlines saying Romo and Colbert "traded insults." But alas, it was just a skit.

Colbert told him, "you're not Roger Staubach" and Romo (too) quickly replied "you're not Johnny Carson either."

Chatting on the phone with our resident Vikings fan This Bud's 4U he told me, "hell, Romo's not even Craig Morton!"

Spitting Dr. Pepper, in my mind I was like "Yeah! Morton went to a SB with us! Morton fucking won the NFC Title! And then he went to another SB with Denver after having won the fucking AFC title!"

Too funny. And too true. He's not Staubach, he's not Aikman, he's not Danny White and he's not even Morton! He's just a loser in a whole pile of other losers.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yeah hard to argue any of this really. Romo was entertainment really. That's about it. I knew he would break our hearts in the end.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yeah hard to argue any of this really. Romo was entertainment really. That's about it. I knew he would break our hearts in the end.
At least when Morton broke your heart it was in the Championship game, not the prelims.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
at this rate, we'll be saying the same thing about Dak one day

Top Bottom