TheCowboyCritic

Spectator
Reaction score
For I share with you the most interesting of news.

You have undoubtedly heard of the challenge that the 2016 Dallas Cowboys face with choosing the right player with the #4 overall draft pick.

While it is amusing and entertaining to watch 2nd class citizens debate over who the pick will be, I simply cannot allow so many Dallas Cowboys fans to waste precious hours being unproductive. 'Tis not good for the economy.

For this reason, I have decided to share with you what will happen with the #4 overall pick.

Despite the current smokescreen being played by the Cowboys organization, they have already decided to take QB Carson Wentz and will give up their 2nd round pick if necessary. Of course, this will not be necessary. Wentz will be there at #4 and the Cowboys brass will all state that Wentz was their pick all along.

Now if you think that I am rooting for Wentz, I will dispel that thought out of you. While I think Wentz will be a good QB, I don't believe that he will ultimately stay in Dallas. For his rookie season, he will be the third QB and will become the primary backup by midseason.

Romo will start out the season, but will reinjure his collarbone early in the season. Kellen Moore will become the starter and will remain the starter for the foreseeable future. He will guide the Cowboys to a 10-6 season and the team will go all the way to the NFC championship.

After the season is over, and if I see Cowboys fans acting like sheep instead of livestock, then I will step in once again to correct errors in thinking. I don't wish to hurt the feelings of fans, but as I stated above, the economy must come first.

Thank you and have a great day.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
939a578b041c7a8992154d76c06f003f.jpg

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
What the hell was that?

A well crafted joke.

It all sounded very reasonable until

Kellen Moore will become the starter and will remain the starter for the foreseeable future. He will guide the Cowboys to a 10-6 season and the team will go all the way to the NFC championship.

I was not expecting such a punchline.

Reaction score
What does the expression "Cowboys fans acting like sheep instead of livestock" even mean?

Reaction score
It means The Cowboy Critic is a satirist. It's a hostile modest proposal. Not very swift at all. Dooms is there a way to check who this guy is in Reality? TCC who would you want for Dallas to draft if not the Wentz pick that you claim they will make?

foolforspeed

Spectator
Reaction score
I would be surprised if they didn't take Wentz if he's there at 4. I'd be even more surprised if he was there at 4.

Top Bottom