Reaction score
How are the self proclaimed "liberals" any different, Tawney?
Who's Tawney?

They aren't any different. Aside from superpunk there aren't any of them here. We have a ton of the "conservative" ones.

Reaction score
I don't even think it matters anymore. If people don't think the Electoral College would have elected Obama anyway then they're mistaken. Romney should have defeated Obama in a landslide. He let him win debate after debate and I still believe Romney got the popular vote.

Seriously dude, you're an idiot.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Random thought, is how crazy far to the left the country has moved in the last 20 years. Fuck, fags are everywhere. I thought this social change shit was supposed to stop after 1972 or some shit. They need to knock this off.

I have had the same random thoughts hundreds if times. We will bypass Europe on the libtard scale within the next few years. Damn Yankees , minorities and hippies have ruined this country.

Reaction score
The whole political system in the US is a complete facade and I think the sooner that people quit blindly supporting people who don't give a single fuck about them, the sooner shit will actually get done.

Sounds great. How exactly, will it get done?

Reaction score
And what is "getting shit done"? Nobody can agree on anything anyways .

Legalizing weed has crippled the cartel and it's still gonna take 50 years to get the retards in the south on board.

And you can show democrats any stats you want about waste but it'll never stop them from screaming racism or sexism.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Legalizing weed has crippled the cartel and it's still gonna take 50 years to get the retards in the south on board.

I'll have to concur. Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama will be the last states to legalize something they haven't been able to stop for 300 years.

I can't wait to move to a real state. God what a joke this state is.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Domestically that is easy to make a case for, I mean the man did everything you could ask of a republican, balanced the budget, reformed welfare, kill healthcare reform, and signed free trade treaties. Really the man was damn near perfect domestically. He mastered the democratic art of saying one thing and doing another. If you ignore what he says and look what he did I have very little arguments with the man. Now I question his foriegn policy strenuously, but nobody else has lived up to my expectations and he was a fuck ton better than Obama. He talked did nothing but after 8 years our position in the world wasn't diminished.

His re-write of the CRA was a travesty that led to the housing crisis and ensuing economic disaster, so he was far from perfect domestically.

Reaction score
As long as we tax the people who can afford it and who are benefitting the most from the already overtaxed and underrepresented work force, yeah I'm all for it.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Was the sex between you and the guy you met once at a bar and followed to his house consensual, cobrakai?

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Republicans=suck
Democrats=suck

Seriously,there's been more honest political discourse in this thread than on Capitol Hill in 4 decades or longer.
Props to all.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Also,back to the OP.
I'm with Dennis Miller on this one.
Any intern in the White House should want to blow the President.

Top Bottom