InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
At a former jacksons that was sold to a new owner has skyrocked to high gas prices. $5.59 for regular and $5.99 for diesel.

D5ADACCD-EF90-4F7C-9FE8-646598354BAD.jpeg

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
At a former jacksons that was sold to a new owner has skyrocked to high gas prices. $5.59 for regular and $5.99 for diesel.

I hope you drive diesel. But you probably don't drive. So in that case, I hope your public transportation costs increase because of the fuel crisis. You voted for it....you should pay for it. The rest of us are collateral damage.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well this just made the news. Regular gas topped $8 a gallon today and diesel topped $9

This was a news report at a station in downtown Los Angeles today
8fb455398a8c25f7e33c7cf86a4d0986.jpg

InternetKing

Reaction score
Well this just made the news. Regular gas topped $8 a gallon today and diesel topped $9

This was a news report at a station in downtown Los Angeles today
8fb455398a8c25f7e33c7cf86a4d0986.jpg
what about Jackson's in California? around that price?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This crap has got to end.

This government is out of control and needs to be removed. November cant get here fast enough.

EDIT- November 2024 cant get here fast enough.

I don't believe for one second Biden/Harris got 81 million votes, but whatever the number truly was, the people that legitimately voted for this garbage, ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY? I hope so.

InternetKing

Reaction score
What are you talking about?

Jackson's acquired 64 speedway stores in California due to 7-11 had to divest some of their acquired speedway stores when the original company got rid of most of their stores, due to covid-19 nationwide. Most of those went to 7-11 nationwide, so I wondered about gas prices at those stores. Speedway was a nationwide convenience store under its former parent company, Marathon Petroleum Corporation.

Source:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jackson's acquired 64 speedway stores in California due to 7-11 had to divest some of their acquired speedway stores when the original company got rid of most of their stores, due to covid-19 nationwide. Most of those went to 7-11 nationwide, so I wondered about gas prices at those stores. Speedway was a nationwide convenience store under its former parent company, Marathon Petroleum Corporation.

Source:

They aren’t in SoCal

Or if they are, then I’ve never seen one.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This crap has got to end.

This government is out of control and needs to be removed. November cant get here fast enough.

EDIT- November 2024 cant get here fast enough.

I don't believe for one second Biden/Harris got 81 million votes, but whatever the number truly was, the people that legitimately voted for this garbage, ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY? I hope so.

I'm not convinced that we'll see fair elections in the mid-terms or in 2024. The system has been corrupted and we've seen attacks on both the 1st and 2nd Amendments. This is not by accident and completely by design. The country is in shambles and people are still giving this fraud some shade. It's really astounding.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
I just paid $4.19 per gallon. That is the highest I have ever paid in my lifetime.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
I'm not convinced that we'll see fair elections in the mid-terms or in 2024. The system has been corrupted and we've seen attacks on both the 1st and 2nd Amendments. This is not by accident and completely by design. The country is in shambles and people are still giving this fraud some shade. It's really astounding.
I agree. I do not see any way they relinquish power. They are all in and committed to take this country down in lieu of a one world government.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I agree. I do not see any way they relinquish power. They are all in and committed to take this country down in lieu of a one world government.

I never would have thought this just a couple of short years ago. Now I'm almost certain of it. It's why we see attacks on 1A and 2A. Absolutely no doubt in my mind.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Gas was $4.49 per gallon at Walmart this morning., highest I have seen so far. Walmart/Murphys is almost always the Cheapest around here.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So this just happened

This was on the news. It’s a station in Mendocino, which is north of San Francisco, California. It is the most expensive station in the country at this time. Nearly $10 per gallon. The report stated that they fully expect it to go well over $10 per gallon by summer.

5408005929155252a4e4a14d4f1cb1a1.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Sad, but unfortunately likely to be true.

They got away with it in 2020 and an unprecedented level, despite what appears to be fairly certain evidence of mass voter fraud. They'll continue to do it from now on to retain their power, and curtailing freedom of speech and removing guns from the population are things they will continue to pursue because in the end, it makes their rule permanent.

Top Bottom