Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I paid $3.99 in NJ yesterday. It was $4.29 a couple of weeks ago. Biden depleting the strategic oils reserve (which is supposed to be for real emergencies like natural disasters) is lowering the price but this will be temporary and could actually make prices go higher if we need to skim oil off our daily output to refill the reserve. Although something tells me he will not refill the reserve and leave it for the next president. Then we will have a hurricane or something and we will not have enough in the reserve to meet our daily needs. This is what Obama did with emergency medical equipment. Then when COVID hit, they blamed Trump for the shortage of ventilators and other equipment.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
$4.19?

Ahhhh…

The good old days. I remember the 1980’s
I cannot even begin to imagine what it is like to live in Commiefornia. Gas is "down" here in Southeast Texas to around $3.49 per gallon. I am sure that is only a temporary decline likely due to Biden releasing oil from the strategic reserves which is an absolutely ridiculous decision that is sure to bite us all on the ass soon.

Creeper

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Bad news for electric cars:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/new...ucial-metal-to-meet-booming-demand/ar-AAWug3C

And what liberals don't want to think about is that mining lithium is very messy for the environment, much more harmful than say, a pipeline or oils wells in Alaska. And consider that more than twice as many batteries will be produced than their are cars because the solution that are looking at for recharging batteries faster is stations that replace the entire battery pack with a fully charged pack. That means there will need to be a supply of charged packs on hand and packs that are being charged. The price of metals for batteries will go a lot higher than it is today.

And think about this, the more electric cars we use, the more batteries will be disposed of and batteries are extremely toxic. Today a car uses 1 battery. Electric cars use battery packs that are the equivalent of 8 or more batteries. Imagine 300 million vehicles replacing their battery packs about every 4 or 5 years. Who will be responsible for the disposal of all those batteries and at what cost to the environment?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
California is set to raise gas taxes again

Even with gas prices at an all time high. Because fuck you Gavin. Newsome, that’s why!

Now Scot, don't you understand he is looking out for you by doing this? You know, do your part to cut down on gas usage and stop ruining our environment. Throw down the 60-100k for that electric car and charge that sucker up at home.

Oh wait, electric prices are soaring under liberal policies as well.

Well shit, ride a fucking bicycle.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You should have moved eons ago

I wish I could have. The company I worked for was the premier company in the country in the industry. If I would have left when I was still working there I would have had to take at least a 50% pay cut doing the same thing in another state.

But then again property, gas and food prices would have probably cost half as much. So it may very well have been a push.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I wish I could have. The company I worked for was the premier company in the country in the industry. If I would have left when I was still working there I would have had to take at least a 50% pay cut doing the same thing in another state.

But then again property, gas and food prices would have probably cost half as much. So it may very well have been a push.
Scot if you continue to live in Commiefornia, eventually you will get a bill for what you owe the Libtards in lieu of your paycheck

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Is anyone here in Nevada?

This was posted by a freind who is visiting Laughlin.

dc1da79a0d09f5214a51fc2c233dc74a.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Gas went up 20-30 cents a gallon here overnight on Monday. Yesterday we were up to 4.09 for regular unleaded in most of north metro Atlanta. Closer in to Atlanta it was more.

Top Bottom