ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This is just extra depressing. Besides the Garrett stuff (Where he is asked if Garrett will be the coach in 2014 and he says "Yes, yes."), what is this about how we're practicing all these things on offense but we can't get it to the game on Sundays for whatever reason?

http://www.dallascowboys.com/multim...Outlook-/ee4bab4d-5e65-4c58-a82c-ba681ade769c

I have to hope he's playing some semantics game here. The last game of the year is on December 29. Maybe he'll won't be fired until three days after the season.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
LOL There it is...

Anyway, I can laugh again because Werder says sources in the org tell him if Garrett goes 8-8 and we don't win the division, he's fired.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn7aahYn8kg

(It's at the end)

Side note, what happened to Wendi Nix? She used to be so cute/hot. Can't tell if it's just age or a bunch of plastic surgery that didn't work.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
hghhg.jpg

afc.gif

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I have got to the point that I just don't give a shit. Let Jerry keep Garrett as lifetime coach, same result. I am getting to the point that I like to see the Cowboys have their asses beat. I am through with this shit.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
People, what do you expect Jerry to say when asked this question? Now some other sane GM would have answered the question in this manner: "Garrett is the HC TODAY---HERE---RIGHT NOW. We are not looking to 2014. We are looking to this upcoming Sunday when we face the New York Football Giants, and Garrett will be coaching the Cowboys this coming Sunday. Thank you very much".

But this is Jerry. Nobody saw him cutting T.O. And no one saw him cutting Wade at midseason. Hell! He allowed Campo to even finish the season.

Just calm down people. This is Jerry being Jerry. And I don't think this team finishes .500. If we lose to the Giants... we're done.

Top Bottom