Reaction score
Who are you guys looking for thats out there?

Obviously offensive linemen, secondary help and possibly a MLB/DL....

Heres some guys that I think can help:

UFA Cullen Jenkins(DL Green Bay Packers)-I haven't found any articles yet that had sign a new contract yet

UFA Davin Joseph(OG Tampa Bay Buccaneers)-Seems like a guy that can come in and compete for RG right away.

UFA Lamar Woodley(OLB Pittsburg Steelers)-Hard to believe this guy will enter next year as a FA but hes currently listed as one.

UFA Mason Crosby(PK Green Bay Packers)-Need someone more reliable than Beulher, like the guy but hes cost us some games.

These are just some players I would like to see targeted-obviously a few if not all are going to be heavily pursued...

sbk92

Reaction score
I haven't seen a list yet so I don't know. But I think Matt Light is a free agent and I would bring him here on a reasonable deal.

Reaction score
I haven't seen a list yet so I don't know. But I think Matt Light is a free agent and I would bring him here on a reasonable deal.

I was looking at him too but wasnt sure of his age?

Hes listed as a FA too...

Reaction score
Whats real dissapointing is I can't find a single good option for the secondary in FA though, gonna have to be a draft transfusion of youth there...

sbk92

Reaction score
I was looking at him too but wasnt sure of his age?

Hes listed as a FA too...

He's 32.

I certainly wouldn't pay him big money on a 5 year deal. But if he gets shuffled out of New England and doesn't find a suitor willing to pay him top dollar, I'd be interested in getting him for a 3 year deal or something.

C

Cr122

I'd take Matt Light over any of our offensive line starters.

He has a good three years left in him. But yeah at the right price for sure.

Reaction score
davin joseph would be nice to replace leonard davis and would love matt light patriots usually dont bring back aging players

sbk92

Reaction score
and neither should we...

The Patriots can do that because they draft well and have talent in the pipelines to replace those guys.

We don't have that. We have absolutely nothing at the positions. You're not going to replace them all with young players. You need some vets.

Reaction score
The Patriots can do that because they draft well and have talent in the pipelines to replace those guys.

We don't have that. We have absolutely nothing at the positions. You're not going to replace them all with young players. You need some vets.

We definitely need vet FA OL help, I'm just hoping we get someone a few years younger if we have to pay big.

Reaction score
I still think a better line coach would go a long way towards improving our offensive line.

I'll grant you that we still need to replace players. But you don't need blue chip talent at every position to get that unit to play well.

It's been said on this forum before that Pat McQuistain looked beyond horrid for three years here, yet he, along with a few other Dallas cast offs, are starting or contributing in Miami and doing well.

C

Cr122

I still think a better line coach would go a long way towards improving our offensive line.

I'll grant you that we still need to replace players. But you don't need blue chip talent at every position to get that unit to play well.

It's been said on this forum before that Pat McQuistain looked beyond horrid for three years here, yet he, along with a few other Dallas cast offs, are starting or contributing in Miami and doing well.

We need them at the LT and RT positions for sure. Free's not the answer and Colomblow needs to go.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

THANK YOU! McQ and Procotr, and Berger I believe. We need a new Oline coach, that much is evident. Not saying that this is going to transform Davis and Colombo---get those bums out of here, and move Gurode back to guard.

Reaction score
I didnt think there site was all that up to date as they have a few players that are listed as FA yet they have signed a while back...

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I didnt think there site was all that up to date as they have a few players that are listed as FA yet they have signed a while back...

Yeah,I think he posts only a couple times during the season,it heats up when the Super Bowl is over.

Still,gives you an idea of what's what.

Top Bottom