dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He'd get my vote. Had a monster year we haven't seen since the last defensive player to win MVP.

He is a great player and had another great yr, but he didn't even end up the league leader in sacks. I think Justin Houston of KC did. Houston had 4 or 5 sacks today I believe to end up with 22

Watt should be DPOY but he is not the league MVP.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Sounds like the coaches were putrid. Only 19 carries for Murray, and 33 pass attempts for.... Weeden? That should have been flipped, you make first downs and you keep this defense off the field.

Nevermind.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Watt is the MVP, you take him off the Texans, they. . . . .still miss the playoffs.

hmm.

Reaction score
I mean, if you're asking for MVP criteria... pretty much the consensus number one criteria is MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.

Sorry JJ.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I mean, if you're asking for MVP criteria... pretty much the consensus number one criteria is MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.

Sorry JJ.

That, and you better not have a complimentary running game. 1 and 1A.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
People really get upset of you're not hanging on Romo's dick. It's fascinating.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score

Not really. If you had a decent, rational argument for him not deserving the award, I'd read it and probably either let it be, or give you a fist bump for making your first good point on the subject that is Tony Romo.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Not really. If you had a decent, rational argument for him not deserving the award,
But, I've said he does deserve to be a candidate and also said I would have no problem if he won it. I don't think he does, for several reasons which are mostly due to the politics of the AP writers who do this vote.

I think you're guilty of selective reading. I have made many good points about Romo.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

You gotta give him credit where credit is dude dooms...he has had an awesome year save a couple games and a half. His December was one of the best months a QB could ever have for a single month, and he did it during the time where people have been the most critical of him for past failures.

And he led a team expected to win 6-8 games to 12 wins.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You gotta give him credit where credit is dude dooms...he has had an awesome year save a couple games and a half. His December was one of the best months a QB could ever have for a single month, and he did it during the time where people have been the most critical of him for past failures.

And he led a team expected to win 6-8 games to 12 wins.
I waxed eloquently earlier about what he's accomplished in spite of major invasive lower disk surgery. Truly remarkable. Most men his age can't even function in a normal life, after that. Much less put in a pro bowl performance as a NFL quarterback.

Reaction score
I'm banned from the zone for a day so back to this shit heap.

Anyway I think sheik and I are legit the only ones to never bail on romo so we should be right on that parade float. Technically I've Been as right as a person gets pertaining to most things. Also I took a funny shot at zrnkill yesterday .
He said midget and I said that's offensive then he rolled his eyes then a few minutes later i said the cowboys win over the skins was spic and span. I think he knew. He knew.

Who gives a fuck watt sacks Blake bottles and Kyle mettenberger for -4 yards in meaningless games.

Perfect qb play in December in 40 point showings is unheard of. Fuck Jj watt his steroids his phony toughness and all the white fags who love that he's playing real footbaw out there.

Fuck tech n9ne looking odell beckham and his meaningless games.

I wanted leveon bell and Antonio brown in the draft.

Reaction score
Week 1-romo unhealthy
Redskins game- hurt his back
cards game - he missed it
Eagles game- short week no rest for his back

Romos season has been insane. Is our run game even that good or did Murray just bogart all the yards? I feel like our yPC is going down

Top Bottom