Reaction score
Fins add Nate Jones, Igor Olshansky

Posted by Mike Florio on September 20, 2011, 7:34 PM EDT

Eagles quarterback Kolb breaks a tackle by the Cowboys defensive end Olshansky during the second quarter of their NFL football game in Philadelphia Reuters

As mentioned earlier today, the Dolphins cut veteran running back Larry Johnson. The Dolphins have officially announced that Johnson has been cut.

The team also announced that former Panthers and Broncos tight end Dante Rosario was released.

Taking their spots on the roster are cornerback Nate Jones and defensive lineman Igor Olshansky (pictured).

Jones most recently played with the Broncos, after previously playing for the Cowboys and the Dolphins. Olshansky played in 2009 and 2010 with the Cowboys, after spending his first five NFL seasons with the Chargers.

C

Cr122

Of course, most Cowboys become Dolphins at some point of their careers.

This at least applies since Sparano was head coach.

Reaction score
Might as well just rename that team the Dallas Cowboys-South Beach affiliate. Seriously, what the hell are they doing down there?

Plymkr

Reaction score
yawnnnn...

In other news. I switched from Charmin to Angel Soft when wiping the ass.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Bryan Broaddus was openly mocking the dolphins pro department for working hard and finding players on twitter last night...

I was pretty suprised....Also shows he is still bitter. That is why as much as I like him and his interaction with fans honestly I dont trust him....Especially since last year he said that his sources in the front office were telling him that garrett wouldnt be hired and didnt think romo would still be here...

Basically what he was doing was taking a shot at brian gaine who replaced him here in Dallas.

Reaction score
Bryan Broaddus was openly mocking the dolphins pro department for working hard and finding players on twitter last night...

I was pretty suprised....Also shows he is still bitter. That is why as much as I like him and his interaction with fans honestly I dont trust him....Especially since last year he said that his sources in the front office were telling him that garrett wouldnt be hired and didnt think romo would still be here...

Basically what he was doing was taking a shot at brian gaine who replaced him here in Dallas.

Word?

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score

yea last year on the espn postgame show him and that tool rj choppy had all these declarations on everything....The ones that I remember were broaddus saying those things....I hate that effing station......plus I keep accidentally flipping to that station during the postgame when they take calls from broaddus shadow.....uggh..

Reaction score
Since Broaddus is cool to me on twitter Ill chalk that up to the " ESPN say something wacky or dont say anything" attitude .

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Loading up your team with Cowboys cast offs and after thoughts is not a good thing.

This and along with Chad Henne at QB has got Sparano already with one foot out the door.

Their fan base is eroding by the minute. A lot of fans are showing up disguised as empty seats. It's not quite Marlins bad but it's falling off rather quickly.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Since Broaddus is cool to me on twitter Ill chalk that up to the " ESPN say something wacky or dont say anything" attitude .

yeah that is what I like about bryan, He responds and seems to be honest. Then he will pull something like said earlier..

He has been real snotty to me the last two times I tweeted him though, it didnt help that his shadow is telling him to ignore me i guess.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
Maybe Garrett will hire Sparano to come run the offense when he's fire mid season. He did well here in '07.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Maybe Garrett will hire Sparano to come run the offense when he's fire mid season. He did well here in '07.

Why would he do that? Sparano didnt run the offense or call plays in 2007, Garrett did.

Top Bottom