Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
that part is bs. the younger bro listed Islam on his fb page, and the older one had been watching Islamist videos online.

The uncle said that he didn't have much contact with the family because of personal reasons, I believe.

Last time he saw them was about 4 years ago.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
and why rob a 7-11 when your photos are out there for all to see? why not lay low? maybe they wanted suicide by cop.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
that part is bs. the younger bro listed Islam on his fb page, and the older one had been watching Islamist videos online.

He said he hasn't seen them since 09.

so anything is possible.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
and why rob a 7-11 when your photos are out there for all to see? why not lay low? maybe they wanted suicide by cop.

This is what I keep wondering. Why on earth would they rob a 7-11.

maybe they are just complete morons, which can never be ruled out.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score

I wonder if they got spooked after their pictures came out.

Started panicking when shit started picking up steam.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
they probably figured it was only a matter of time before the Feds closed in on them, so let's go out in a blaze of glory. I hope they catch the younger bro alive so he can explain their motivations (unless they left a note somewhere).

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Best part of the interview with the uncle is that he said he hadn't seen the pictures until his wifed pulled them up on AOL.

Reaction score
Is that real? Why is the spelling completely different than what's all over the news broadcasts?
The first name is spelled differently. Not sure what that's about. But Bin Ladin's first name was spelled Osama or Usama.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score

Found this on a yahoo article: This is the uncle,

"I'm ready to kneel in front of them and ask their forgiveness," Tsarni said of the victims of his nephews' crime. "I respect this country; I love this country ... this country that gives everybody chance to be treated like human being." Tsarni said he and his family are Muslims, but that anyone who connects the crime to religion is a "fraud."

Perhaps he's saying, "this isn't what my faith is about" and not so much, "you can't find a single link at all to any part of Islam".

Dunno, might have to get to AOL to check up on stuff like this.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
The first name is spelled differently. Not sure what that's about. But Bin Ladin's first name was spelled Osama or Usama.

True. TV reports seem to have a Z and a K in his name. What the fuck is that about anyway? You either have a name or you don't, news stations need to fucking spelling as the guy would.

Last update was yesterday night, I guess. I can't imagine that someone would just have a screenshot prior to yesterday.

Is the account still there, I looked but couldn't find it? Would FB just delete that shit?

Reaction score
That uncle was pissed... But pretty sure he was lying. He said he hadn't seen them in 4 years, then later said he hadn't seen them since 2005.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
article-2311616-1962CA89000005DC-119_636x515.jpg

ugh. blithely walking past the little kid he savagely killed.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score

Both he and his brothers are believed to have military experience. NBC News learned that counterterrorism officials were examining possible links between them and the Islamic Jihad Union of central Asia.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mpion-radicalized-Islamist.html#ixzz2QvXB6t2l
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The brother was 19 and moved to the US when he was like 9. I'm guessing they are assuming that they traveled back for this training?

I was talking with a friend who was born in another country and when they said the younger brother was given asylum status he said it's probably not likely they were traveling back home if they traveled anywhere.

I didn't know but I guess you get asylum status when your country is too dangerous to live in and you'll get a green card. If you go back to that country, they revoke it.

He's also said some pretty interesting shit about the things people do in order to get immigration status. Basically if you're a kid you get your paperwork pushed through a lot faster so a lot of younger immigrants will simply have doctored birth certificates that give them another couple years of being a teenager so they are still underage at the completion of the process. Otherwise you become an adult and the process can drag out for fucking years, decades maybe.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
That uncle was pissed... But pretty sure he was lying. He said he hadn't seen them in 4 years, then later said he hadn't seen them since 2005.

I wouldn't look too far into that. Dude's ESL and even though he was pretty well spoken he could have meant something entirely different as far as "seeing" them.

Perhaps he hadn't talked to them in 4 years and hadn't actually seen them in 8.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
FBI guy on NBC just said they were out of the country for 7 months? Anyone else read this.

Reaction score
The father of the two brothers said "all hell would break loose" if they were killed.

Top Bottom