EZ of the DCC... a real stand-up guy

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Messages
28,851
Reaction score
13,112
That reminds me... I recently watched a documentary about a bunch of wrestlers from the 1980's who are all dead now
Alot of guys who posted in this thread are dead now. It's a shame you're not one of them.
 

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,873
Reaction score
18
Alot of guys who posted in this thread are dead now. It's a shame you're not one of them.

"A lot" is actually two words.

Also, wishing death is a strong stance to take. You're over there doing that and I'm over here not even remember who the hell you are or whatever your issue with me is. Continue to hold your grudge while you remain irrelevant to me.
 

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Messages
28,851
Reaction score
13,112
"A lot" is actually two words.

Also, wishing death is a strong stance to take. You're over there doing that and I'm over here not even remember who the hell you are or whatever your issue with me is. Continue to hold your grudge while you remain irrelevant to me.
Just lookin to see if you're the Real Deal and purposely baited you with "alot" because you always HAD to correct that. You can't help yourself. You're anal.

Nobody wished death. So you've moreso verified yourself by being a dishonest broker. Lie about what's said then attack the lie.
 

Midswat

Ring of Honor
Messages
46,873
Reaction score
18
Just lookin to see if you're the Real Deal and purposely baited you with "alot" because you always HAD to correct that. You can't help yourself. You're anal.

I clearly must have left an impression on you. Meanwhile I'm still drawing a blank on who you are.

Nobody wished death. So you've moreso verified yourself by being a dishonest broker. Lie about what's said then attack the lie.

My bad for interpreting you saying its a shame I'm not dead isn't the same as wishing death upon someone.

At any rate, you bore me. Try chatting it up with one of the 5 active members instead.
 
Top Bottom