InternetKing

The Elite :-P
Reaction score
Not doing any sports announcing anymore. He's owner of two real estate/developer companies. But he DID win "Dancing with the stars."
i thought I saw him on either cbs or fox , I cant remember this season, so this season was his last time announcing?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
i thought I saw him on either cbs or fox , I cant remember this season, so this season was his last time announcing?
He sometimes does guest spots here and there. Tons of former players do. He doesn't have a job in the business though, since around 2007.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If you wanna see one hot babe, dig up Emmitt's dancing with the stars highlights. His partner was hot hot hot Cheryl Burke.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

That was Tony Romo. I can see where you might get the two confused. They're twins......

Aggiepride

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I dare someone to try to put together a highlight reel of Zeke that even comes close. When Zeke breaks it for a long one, it's almost always a result of perfect blocking, and he is rarely putting on any moves.

Top Bottom