EARLY pick-em: Cowboy win total for 2026 season. And GO!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Messages
15,403
Reaction score
6,792
I originally said 8 wins. But with the way this defense has performed so far this offseason I’m going to say that they at least keep us from losing one game this season. So 9 it is
 

Scot

Pro Bowler
Messages
15,403
Reaction score
6,792
I originally said 8 wins. But with the way this defense has performed so far this offseason I’m going to say that they at least keep us from losing one game this season. So 9 it is

Apparently game 1 wasn’t that game
 

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Messages
8,742
Reaction score
6,512
7 to 9 wins so I'll split the pie and go 8 wins and I really feel like I'm being optimistic. The D will improved but we'll continue to suffer and fail under center.

After reassessing, I may have been overly optimistic.
 
Top Bottom