bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
He's led an interesting life, and he's damn sure not going to apologize for it.

Just like his Lord Hostile.

actually, a lot of Zoners didn't swallow his crapola either. maybe there's hope for that place.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The crybaby is strong with this one. You'd think he would be much more self assured instead of insecure and paranoid like he is.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
The crybaby is strong with this one. You'd think he would be much more self assured instead of insecure and paranoid like he is.

he's one of the worst kind of posters: someone who thinks their profession is somehow applicable to football, with the added benefit of letting the unwashed masses know how "educated" they are. fucking posers.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
he's one of the worst kind of posters: someone who thinks their profession is somehow applicable to football, with the added benefit of letting the unwashed masses know how "educated" they are. fucking posers.
Stop it, you're piling on.:rofl2 THE CABALLLL! THE CLIIIIQUE!

Over the years I've learned to love the Fuzzys of the net, they make it entertaining and interesting all at the same time.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Go ride some more coattails. Maybe there will be another site you can buy.
All I do is take up the payments dickhead, and try to keep places like this going for the people who made them what they are. And if I can throw in a improvement here and there, all to the good.

No ads, no spam, no hacking or cracking - just a secure and smooth running home for the loyal dudes who make this one of their stops on the web.

It's a longtime hobby. One of the things I do for fun.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I'm supposed to provide dates? Dump the quotes into Google and they'll pop up, you lazy fuck. I provided four separate instances where you described yourself as either an EE or an ME. An engineering degree doesn't mean you're both of those things, just like a law degree doesn't mean you're a patent lawyer and a 1st Amendment scholar.

for the record, I'm a structural/chemical engineer with a minor in aeronautics. there, now we're both lying.

The first EE reference is from last year. The ME reference was from 2007. The only other two references didn't pull up and I know that Reality disabled the search feature on the site quite some time ago.

Are you keeping a file on me?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
All I do is take up the payments dickhead, and try to keep places like this going for the people who made them what they are. And if I can throw in a improvement here and there, all to the good.

No ads, no spam, no hacking or cracking - just a secure and smooth running home for the loyal dudes who make this one of their stops on the web.

It's a longtime hobby. One of the things I do for fun.

I see ads on my end

View image: index

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Ahh then both ME comments were from 2007 as it was right after I graduated which makes sense and the two EE comments are from the last two years which also makes sense. It's a waste of time arguing with you but your back and forth when convenient comment is unfounded.

Nice job dredging up 10 years worth of posts and coming up with a dozen examples of me talking about what I do. You can be obsessed but Fuzzy ain't interested.

63echo

Reaction score
You made an argument! YAY!!!!

So could those EMT's declare Brown dead? Demonstrating extenuating circumstances taken on the bench does not further your point.

My point, good sir, was simply this: you called one of the sexiest members of the cabal ignorant, and then went on to show your ignorance. No more, no less. Whether the paramedics on scene or the (Acting) Surgeon General himself declared death doesn't further or hinder my point in the slightest, and most certainly doesn't bolster yours.

But whatevs. What a boring argument.

And yeah, the misspelling thing was catty. Apologies.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Nice job dredging up 10 years worth of posts and coming up with a dozen examples of me talking about what I do.

seeing as how you're a guy who "never talks about his degrees," how did I have so much success proving you wrong?

btw, the wiring on my toaster is fucked. can you come over and fix it?

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
My point, good sir, was simply this: you called one of the sexiest members of the cabal ignorant, and then went on to show your ignorance. No more, no less. Whether the paramedics on scene or the (Acting) Surgeon General himself declared death doesn't further or hinder my point in the slightest, and most certainly doesn't bolster yours.

But whatevs. What a boring argument.

And yeah, the misspelling thing was catty. Apologies.

Hey I want to apologize for letting my exchange with others boil over to you. It was unfair to paint that brush so broad and obviously unfounded. Appreciate the intelligent approach to the subject at hand and not making it a me vs you thing even if I did a bit myself.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
seeing as how you're a guy who "never talks about his degrees," how did I have so much success proving you wrong?

btw, the wiring on my toaster is fucked. can you come over and fix it?

Sanctimonious dick much?

I didn't say that I never brought up my degree. I said you didn't see me bringing it up because I had not mentioned it up to that point in the thread.

Keep trying.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Sanctimonious dick much?

I didn't say that I never brought up my degree. I said you didn't see me bringing it up because I had not mentioned it up to that point in the thread.

Keep trying.

"As an aside, my degree is in engineering."

you brought it up in a completely gratuitous manner. you can't help yourself.

63echo

Reaction score
Hey I want to apologize for letting my exchange with others boil over to you. It was unfair to paint that brush so broad and obviously unfounded. Appreciate the intelligent approach to the subject at hand and not making it a me vs you thing even if I did a bit myself.

Eh. At the risk of sounding like I'm falling in love, I'll give credit where it's due. It takes a thick-skinned MFer to hang around this joint for long, so props to you. Enjoy the game tomorrow.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
"As an aside, my degree is in engineering."

you brought it up in a completely gratuitous manner. you can't help yourself.

Nice bait and switch, coward.

I get that it makes you insecure that is why when I wasn't even talking to you nor talked about my education to that point you come in with the "I have two masters degrees" line. If you think I am scum for mentioning mine then what does that mkae you for opening with it right off the bat?

Top Bottom