Reaction score
If you look at Ryans D. IDK if some of you have had a chance to actually see his def in action other than the vanilla defense in preseason. But the guy has crazy formations. hell half the time theres only 2 DL with their hand on the ground. and most of the time its the DE's

I was thinking about that when I was looking at our roster. I was puzzled why we only kept 3 ILB's, but then I decided it didnt' really matter, because we're going to be moving people around so much and I really don't think we'll spend much time in traditional 3/4 alignments.

CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I was thinking about that when I was looking at our roster. I was puzzled why we only kept 3 ILB's, but then I decided it didnt' really matter, because we're going to be moving people around so much and I really don't think we'll spend much time in traditional 3/4 alignments.

i think we are going to see more victor butler this yr playing alongside ware and spencer

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
That was my point, that if the guy is just fat, he doesnt do crap for the defense.

There are a very limited amount of guys in the league like BJ Raji

Ya don't say?

So you're saying the Cowboys couldn't just go to a Weight Watchers meeting and get a guy?

:sbk92

Top Bottom